The benefit of installing the solar power plant in India is to secure the future generation. India is associated with the support of the government and the private sector.
Our government has taken an action in 2015 to achieve the renewable energy of 175 GW by 2022, in which 100GW has planned by Solar.
Tentative Target to Achieve the National Solar Mission
|Tentative Target to Achieve the National Solar Mission|
And Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) are initiating the renewable energy and provide the progress report.
And as per MNRE report of May-2018 in FY 2018-19, the total cumulative achievement (as on 31.05.2018) of Grid-Interactive power is 70529.70 MW and OFF-Grid/Captive Power is 1058.50 MW. As shown in below image- Source: MNRE
Installed grid interactive renewable power capacity in India by May 31, 2018.
In the above graph, the total solar power are involved in form of ground mounted is 21118.64 MW and rooftop solar power is 1210.75 MW till May – 2018.
|Archived in FY 2018 May|
|Category||-FY 2018 May||Cumulative
There are many benefit of installing the solar power plant in India.
- Generating energy by solar energy is safe for our environment.
- Easy Return on Investment (ROI) in the period of 5 years.
- Solar energy produced zero carbon emissions during operation time.
- The subsidy is provided by the government to develop solar power plants.
- We can cut electricity bills by installing solar power plants
- We can feed excess electricity into the Grid by Net-Metering scheme.
- Accelerated Depreciation Benefit By the Central Government, as per Section 32 of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Increase the value of your home by the installation of the solar panel at your roof.
- Easy installation in remote area location.