What is Solar Energy? and its advantages, This is a very basic question but very important because solar energy is a renewable, sustainable and cost-free source of energy over a lifetime.
The source of solar energy is sun and sun is the star of our solar system and its most important source of energy for our life on the Earth.
Sun is a nuclear reactor which releases the energy in form of photons, and its travel to Earth 149.6 million km in about 8 minutes.
Earth is the third planet from the sun.it is the only planet from in our solar system which has free oxygen, water, and life.
What is Solar Energy?
Energy is the ability to do a work, and solar energy is a type of energy which is captured from the sun. We can use this energy in many ways, such as heating, drying and generating electricity.
Nowadays our non-renewable energy sources are declining due to a limited amount, so moving towards a renewable energy source is important. We have renewable energy sources like solar energy, wind energy, biomass etc.
What is Solar Energy? What are the advantages of solar energy?
What are the advantages of solar energy?
Solar energy is the fastest growing source of the world because there are various benefits.
- Long Lifetime.
- Sustainable Energy.
- Zero Carbon Emission.
- Esay installation.
- Less maintenance required.
- Minimize the electricity bills.
- Money back guaranty.
- Can be installed anywhere.
- Safe from a traditional source.
- Excess power can sell to Power Company.
- Efficiency is always improving.
- By using the battery store the energy for the night.
- High Cost.
- Required a lot of space for installation.
- Cloud production and low production of winter days.
- Mass manufacturing of panel is not possible.
- It generates direct current and additional device required for converting the alternate current.